Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Sweetest Ending …

September is a bittersweet month for me. I feel as if this month really signals the end of summer and transition into fall and as much as I hate to see the summer end, I look forward with anticipation to eating pumpkin pie and drinking apple cider (basically I live for my favorite autumn foods). So even though August may be officially over, the weather’s still warm and it didn’t end without two outstanding weddings.

What better than adding a little summer sizzle into your décor when you’re getting married at the Jersey Shore? Christine and Robert brought the sea right onto their guests’ plates this past Saturday. With butler passed sushi and a duet presentation of prime rib and shrimp, their guests did not leave hungry. On Saturday evening, Nicole and Gerard added little touches of the shore into their wedding reception. I loved their beachy décor and use of pink and green as their colors. What a perfect way to end the summer.

Here’s a snapshot of their beach-themed wedding cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment