Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Slightly Obsessed…

This past weekend was beyond incredible! Yes, I know I say this every week, but I am extremely excited to share the photographic work of A Beautiful Day Photography and Contemporary Image with everyone. Lately, I’ve been obsessed with wedding images and for that reason I’m not even going to say anything about this past weekend except that all the weddings were fabulous. I think the pictures speak for themselves!

On Friday, August 20th Nicole and Lorenzo’s wedding was beautifully captured by Contemporary Image … here’s a few of my favorite shots.



Photos Courtesy of Contemporary Image.

On Saturday, Nancy was able to snap some pictures of Lauren and Bob as they were taking photos outside. Take a look!




A Beautiful Day Photography did not disappoint on Sunday. Rebecca and Yury’s photos were picture perfect!

Photos Courtesy of A Beautiful Day Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment