Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ideas I'm Currently Obsessed With ...

I've chosen some photos from recent weddings of ideas I simply loved! First, I absolutely adored Laura and Jeremy's ceremony sign ... a great idea to unite two families together!


Looking for a great bridal party gift? These personalized hangers were given to Laura's bridesmaids and MOB to hang their dresses on.


A great way to incorporate your guy's interests into your wedding day is a groom's cake. I loved how Kara and Dave had a replica of Dave's corvette made for his groom's cake.



These are just a few of the awesome ideas I've seen recently. I also LOVED how Jennifer and Tim released butterflies at the end of their ceremony. This was also incorporated into their reception. A donation was made a local butterfly reserve in honor of the couple. So sweet! We are looking forward to so many more summer weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment