Monday, April 4, 2011

What a Spectacular Weekend!

This weekend has been amazing at The English Manor! To start the weekend off on Saturday, Rebecca and Larry celebrated their wedding with family and friends. It was a blast and I loved how a website account was created for everyone to share their photos from the evening … what a great idea! Here are some pictures I took for you to see!


Rebecca and Larry's wedding cake.


Pictures on our upper deck.


On Sunday, the weekend concluded with the Garden State Film Festival’s Awards Dinner. Here’s what Lisa Truesdale, our owner, had to say about the event …

“I would like to applaud everyone who made the 9th Annual Garden State Film Festival so successful, especially Diane Raver. Sitting in the audience on opening night, I absolutely loved the opening film, “Journey of Hope”, and thought it was an excellent way to start the weekend. I'm in awe of how Diane has made this event such a success and I am so proud she chose to have the Awards Dinner at The English Manor!”

Once again, thank you to Diane and congratulations for receiving the 2011 Alice Guy Blache Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment