Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can’t think of a better way to ring in the New Year than with a wedding. Jamie and George must have been thinking the same thought because they were married this past Friday on New Year’s Eve. What a way to start the New Year off with a bang!

To ring in the New Year, Kristina and Michael from Flowerful Events transformed our Ballroom into a breathtaking affair, elevating the beauty of our Ballroom to an entirely new level. Upon entering the Ballroom, I was instantly mesmerized by all the gorgeous details. Their centerpieces were Manzanita trees brought in from California with hanging votives and led lights. I don’t think my description gives enough justice to these gorgeous centerpieces, so I have provided pictures for you below. Not only were their centerpieces beyond perfection, but they also had a 5 ft. tall cake custom created by Design Cakes! It was undeniably stunning!

Here are some photos courtesy of Flowerful Events and Lisa Truesdale … Enjoy!


I saved the best for last ... take a look at this groom's cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment