Sunday, October 24, 2010

Simply in Love ...

Just when we thought each weekend couldn’t get any better, we were all proven wrong. This past weekend was uber exciting and I completely adored each of our couples. From heart-melting nuptials to receptions beyond beautiful, I just want to send my congratulations to all our newlyweds! We wish Rebecca & Mike, Kelly & Chris, Amanda & Robert, and Alison & Matt all the best!

To further add to my excitement, I was lucky enough to score some photos from A Beautiful Day Photography of Kelly & Chris’ wedding this past Saturday. I was absolutely giddy when I came across this photo of the bride and groom in the photo booth! Not only do they look madly in love, but this photo is a perfect depiction of how much fun they have with each other. Premier Event Rentals supplied the photo booth for Mr. & Mrs. Riolo’s wedding reception and it couldn’t have been a bigger hit! If you’re looking to add a unique touch to your wedding reception, this is a great idea that you cannot go wrong with! I LOVE it!


Photo Courtesy of A Beautiful Day Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment