Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring has Sprung ...

We had three fabulous spring weddings here at The EM and I would like to say congratulations to all three couples! Mr. and Mrs. Yegelwel, Mr. and Mrs. Gatnarek and Mr. and Mrs. Wickersty - We wish you all the best of luck in the future!

Not only did we have a blast with all three couples, but with the warm weather, we were actually able to have an outdoor ceremony on March 20th … can you believe it? Thank you Mother Nature! I’ve provided some of the beautiful pictures below…
Angela and her bridal party.

Pictures with her photographer!
I loved this picture of Angela and Charles.

I just have to mention some of the weekend highlights I was so impressed by.

On Friday, along with her drop-off, Ariel had an extra special delicacy to finish decorating in our kitchen … her wedding cake! Ariel is a pastry chef and made it herself. The cake looked absolutely gorgeous and I loved the use of green and orange fondant.

Obviously, my favorite part of Saturday would have to be that Angela and Charles let me snap some outdoor photos (provided above) of them and their wedding party.

On Sunday, Tarah and Robert added just the littlest touches of Disney into their reception and it was such a fun idea … I especially loved when the DJ played “Be Our Guest” as dinner was served!

No comments:

Post a Comment