Sunday, January 17, 2010

January marks a new year!

The month of January has started off with two great wedding receptions here at The English Manor…

Katharine and Tom’s wedding reception took place on Jan. 2nd and was a fabulous start to the New Year! I loved how they placed lottery cards with each of their favors for their guests … I think this was a truly unique idea. Doesn’t everyone want 2010 to be their lucky year?

On January 8th, Kara and Ryan not only had their reception here but also had a breathtaking indoor ceremony in the Grand Ballroom. When it came time for their reception, I loved the use of blue lighting in their feathery centerpieces; it really gave the room the perfect ambiance! What I truly adored though was the use of feathers in the bouquets … I personally have never seen anyone add this special touch to their flowers, but I loved it!

Both these weddings were an amazing start to the New Year and I’m excited to see what else 2010 has in store here at The English Manor!

No comments:

Post a Comment