Thursday, November 19, 2009

It’s all in the details – Part I

These past few weeks I have seen some little details that provided the right amount of flair to some very chic weddings! With so many incredible moments caught in photos it was hard for me to choose just one, so here are a few snippets and photographs that reflect the character of each day as well as the couples’ personalities!

On Friday, Oct. 30th 2009, Laura and Brian upgraded their cocktail hour with a fresh raw seafood bar. With shrimp cocktail, Jonah crab claws, and clams and oysters their guests did not leave hungry! This was a truly delicious element that made Laura and Brian’s wedding distinctive.

On Saturday, October 31st I was passing by the bridal suite when I noticed a pop of color … I looked down and noticed the bridesmaids had the most adorable shoes - I fell in love! Then while Elizabeth (the bride) and her bridal party were taking pictures outside, Nancy came running into the office and told me that if I loved the bridesmaid’s shoes, I would LOVE Elizabeth’s shoes. While all the bridesmaids were wearing heels, Elizabeth had on blue converse sneakers! I loved her touch of “something blue”! Here’s a picture of their super cute apparel …

That Sunday, Jennifer and Chris had the most charming favors. While all the favors our couples pick are unique and fabulous, I loved Jennifer and Chris’ because they were perfect for the month of November! They gave each of their guests a leaf cookie cutter that stated they were “cut out for each other” – this was an ideal gift for the autumn weather!

This past Saturday, November 7, 2009 had two gorgeous weddings. In the afternoon, I was amazed by Shelly and Chris’ favors! They had a unique booklet that opens up and tells a few facts about themselves and inside was a shot glass and mini liqiour shot! I just have to say as a guest I would love this favor! Later on, for Connie and Francis’ evening wedding I was just amazed by their cake … you could probably say I fell in love it was so beautiful. Here are a few pictures from each of the weddings to see all their one of a kind details…

No comments:

Post a Comment